Metro Charleston, SC

Pictures of the historical building and houses in the Metro Charleston, SC area and some information about them. Browse the images below.

22 Church Street - Charleston

An interesting house at 22 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Click image to see full picture.

21 Church Street - Charleston

A beautiful house and gardens at 21 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Click image to see full picture.

62 Church Street - Charleston

A beautiful house at 62 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Click image to see full picture.

First Baptist Church - Charleston

The First Baptist Church of Charleston, South Carolina is located at 61 Church Street. It was built in 1822.

The original congregation was established in 1682 in Kittery, Maine and immigrated to Charleston in 1696 with the pastor and 28 followers and was the earliest baptist congregation in the south..

Click image to see full picture.

Church Street Flowers

Beautiful flowers in a window box on Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina.

Click image to see full picture.

80 Church Street - Charleston

A beautiful home build at 80 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina in 1900.

Click image to see full picture.

Church Street Window Boxes

Beautifully flowered window bnoxes on a house along Church Street in Charleston, Sounth Carolina.

Click image to see full picture.

St. Phillips Episcopal Church

St. Phillips Episcopal Church is located at 142 Church Street in Charleston, South Carolina. The current building was constructed in 1836 and the congregation was established in 1681.

Click image to see full picture.

St. Michael's Cemetary

St. Michael's cemetary next to the church in Charleston, South Carolina.

St. Michael's Episcopal Church was built between 1751 and 1761 on the corner of Broad and Meeting Streets in Charleston, South Carolina. Made of stuccoed brick in the style made famous by Christopher Wren, it is the oldest church in Charleston.

Click image to see full picture.

Charleston City Hall

The Charleston City hall, built between 1801 and 1804 in the Adamesque Style, was originally a federal bank until 1811. It became the city Hall in 1818. The red brick walls were covered with stucco in 1882.

Click image to see full picture.

Courthouse Fountain

Charleston, South Carolina's Federal Courthouse fountain on Meeting Street.

Click image to see full picture.

St. Michael's Episcopal Church

St. Michael's Episcopal Church was built between 1751 and 1761 on the corner of Broad and Meeting Streets in Charleston, South Carolina. Made of stuccoed brick in the style made famous by Christopher Wren, it is the oldest church in Charleston.

Click image to see full picture.